Tuesday, April 29, 2008

CC164

I am so happy I got to stamp today!!!!!! what a crazy couple of weeks and I think that everything in starting to calm down!!!! we had to go through the 16 hour computer dump and DH did get my PICs off of the super sick computer and now every thing in working better than normal!!!!! I know you all want to ask and yes I did download the virus protection and I ordered a super cool flash drive to back-up all of my stuff it should be here soon!!!! See a girl can learn from her mistakes!!!
Alrighty on to the card the color challenge was a true CHALENGE for me I not only have a hard time with black but also with pomegranate they are just so bold for this girl!!!! so my thought was just to use a little of each and keep the card simple! how did I do?????? this is one of PTI's April stamp sets Garden of Life and I have had it for days and just now opened it ( that is unheard of for me)!!!
and one more thing don't forget that H&M Stamps opened this week and the first 200 orders over $25 get $5 off!!!!! and the stamps are super cute!!! H&M Stamps

9 comments:

Julia said...

This card is beautiful!!! The black really makes those squares pop! Great ribbon to.

Unknown said...

I really like this card, too! I don't use too much pomegranite either. More of a bright color girl myself. SO glad to hear you were able to rescue your photos. I have been intending to buy an external hard drive (and even have one in shopping carts in 3 different online stores!), but just haven't done it. Maybe your story will scare me into it! ;-)

Hobby Mama said...

So pretty. Good Job Marty for getting the pictures woohoo. I am glad it is all fixed love you sissy.

Laura (scrapnextras) said...

OH Sarah! This is a stunner! Fabulous design and great job with your not so favorite colours! I, on the other hand LOVE Purely Pomegranate, and your card just makes me happy!

Marisa said...

Glad the computer is up and running again and this time with the software :) Bye bye viruses!!

Love the simplicity of this card - great job!

Sara in WI said...

Wow! Super card!!!
Sara in WI

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful card! Love the pop black gives it! Great job! TFS!

So glad you were able to recover your photos. I have an external drive that I back up everything. But a thumb drive will do too. And be sure to use it! {{smiles}}

Anonymous said...

beautiful card!!!

Alli Miles said...

Absolutely fabulous card!!! Love it!