Friday, December 7, 2007

Nesting!!!!!

Look I stamped today and if felt so good I have been NESTING yes even with the fourth child I feel the need to make every thing just so. For some reason I got all crazy emotional needing my tree up and the stockings hung just in case I do go into labor right at Christmas time I don't want the older kids to miss out on anything do you think this makes me nuts? I think my DH dose when he comes down stairs at 1:am to find me mopping and folding laundry pretty much at the same time......... yah I can see how that might make me look!!!! oh well some time in the next 20 days this very last child will be out of me and when he dose get here every thing will be ready crazy or not!!!
well tell me what you think of my little 3x3's I think the turned out great and they were so much fun I used merry and bright stamp set and sage shadow and kraft CS the DP is the same gift wrap on all the gifts under my tree!!!
don't forget to scroll down and comment on the blog candy you have till Wednesday to tell me about your holiday shopping drama!!!
Okay got to go my son is throwing his lunch on my CLEAN floors!!!!
Thanks for stopping by!!! :D

6 comments:

Stamping Moments said...

Bless you,can't wait to find out what you have! Your cards are fantastic luv jen xx

Kim said...

Sarah, you are such an awesome stamper! These are adorable!

tyrymom29 said...

very very nice !!! Nesting means your getting close ....Woohoo!!

Erin McKinney said...

Your 3x3 cards are very cute! Good luck with your upcoming new baby!
I have 3 myself so I have nothing but respect for you!I am maxed out with 3!

horsebroad said...

too bad about your fresh, cleaned floor! The 3X3's are really cute! Soon after I signed up with SCS I found your blog and have been enjoying it ever since.
Horsebroad

nancy said...

Sarah, you are just too darned funny. Mopping and folding laundry at the same time...girl, you've got serious skills = ) !! And these cards, well they're the cutest little things, love those colors and dp!

hey, does that new little guy have a name yet?