Wednesday, April 9, 2008

for backle!!!!!!!!!

My sister is having a baby and she just found out it was a girl so I made this for her. my mom and sisters are here hanging out with me for the week so there will not be much blogging while the are here I am going to be pretty busy!!!! I will be here on saturday foe the SFYTT and some other projects. I am also going to be working on some wedding invites for my other sis!!! we are going to the Norfolk zoo and to kitty hawk to see the sights and play at the beach!!!!
this is a card that I made a while back and did not want to give to her till I knew what she was having!!!the fabric is a super soft minky and the new Amy butler line 100% cotton I am also going to make the nursing cover, a littler lovey burp cloths and put them all together in a cute gift basket I will show you when it is all done!!!

11 comments:

Hobby Mama said...

I love it and want it before the set is finshed, and I bet you all wish you could feel it because it is so cozy soft. Woohoo MaKenna is going to be cozy

chickadee3357 said...

So cute!! I love the card and blanket. Amazing job!

Anonymous said...

What gorgeous colors...and what exciting news! What a beautiful set, and the card is wonderful! Love that ribbon. Congratulations, auntie!

Kacey Elliott said...

Hi Sarah! That is a cute little ensemble you put together there. Can I ask where you bought the fabric? I would love to make pillow for my daughter "Makenna's" :-) room with that print - very pretty! Thanks!

Tamara said...

That blanket is so beautiful. Love it!

Julie Hunt said...

YOU HAVE BEEN NOMINATED AN AWARD, CHECK OUT MY BLOG FOR MORE INFO. CONGRATULATIONS

Denise G said...

So very sweet! It is simply sweet!
Denise G

Anonymous said...

this is so flippin' cuuuute!

Heather said...

Such a beautiful card. Love all the colors, layers, ribbon and image! Too cute for any more of my ramblings, so will leave it at that!

Congratulations Auntie!

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Placa de Vídeo, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://placa-de-video.blogspot.com. A hug.

Deb Wood said...

Love the card and the blanket, can't wait to see the rest!