Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Lord I Must Have Been Ceazy!!!!

I know that I said I would post yesterday but then 2 of my 4 kids got sick!!!!! so I was going to post this morning and that time was taken over by 2 1/2 hours in the doctor's office!!!! so then I was going to post after lunch and that didn't work because the two kids the were not sick wanted to go outside and play so I spent the evening out side with the kiddos I got some great pics of Henry I will post them tomorrow!!!! I will also talk about the idol winner in that post for the west coast peep's that haven't seen it yet!!! (it was David) LOL!!!
Any-hoo this is the card I did for to days SC177 at SCS and also the H&M Stamps seek peek of celebrate the day a cute little set great for summer and the grads in your life!!!! anyways I will post the product deet over at SCS
TFL :D
Sarah

3 comments:

Charlene Austin said...

Very cute, Sarah.

Great, Thanks for ruining AI for me. I have 25 mins left and now I know that David won. LOL!!!

kat said...

I'm amazed that you have time to stamp at all, let alone create such beautiful cards! As far as AI is concerned, I'm on the west coast, but knew early on anyhow because of the internet.......IMO the best man won! I'm looking forward to see pictures of your kiddos tomorrow.

Alli Miles said...

Absolutely ADORABLE card!