Saturday, June 13, 2009

katie "Ava" cupcake!!


"Hay she has yellow hair like meeeee!!!! Is that me on that yummy muffin?"
Yes, Ava was so sure that this was her that I had to tell her it was!!!!!
The set is called Katie cupcake, and she is new from Little Paper Shop!
I was going to make another cause I really don't dig the colors, but when Ava did the meeeeeeeeee squeel I fell in love with the card!!!!!!
Over at the DT blog there are prizes to be won new DT members to meet and a mess of Katie cards to see!!! be sure to have a look over there!!!
Tomorrow I will have one more set to show you and it is supper pretty!!!
the pics of Ava are from her recital. she loved dancing for everyone so much that she has asked me something like 20 billion time when she gets to go to her show again!!!
what a nut that kid is
TFL
Sarah :o)




3 comments:

Bonnie said...

She is so sweet .....Katie cupcake AND of course Ava!! Love it Sarah!

Heather said...

This is so cute. Great layout and your coloring is terrific!

Jessie/knightrone said...

How cute!!!She is adorable!!