Sunday, November 8, 2009

It's Fall!!!!


It is so fall we have had to rake leaves and I think Marty just mowed the lane for the last time this year!!!! I just went to the store and got everything to make cookies (this being the only time of the year i make them!!)

I have made all of my Christmas cards and the plane tickets are all ready for us to go to Oregon for the holidays!!! life is good!

I have a stack of cards that i have made that I will be posting in the next few days and more fall pics of the kids!! thanks for looking and enjoy your holiday's!!!

thanks

Sarah :o)

2 comments:

Becky O said...

I am so in love with this pic.

Anonymous said...

Reads my reviews about male enhancement pills befor your buy male enhancement products that really works and effective to increase your health and better your life. thank you. you can reads this reviews at http://www.male-sexual.com - vimax pills - penis enlargement