Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Ava's Birthday Invites



For thoughs of you who know me, I know that Ava will not be three till the end of Nov. but I wanted to make this criss-cross card, with this set, and this paper, before it is way played out! You know how it go's when you spend to muck time on SCS, after a while of seeing the same set, paper, and styles, you just cant make yourself try it for yourself. So I am doing it now and I love them I think they just turned out great!
Ava's birthday party will be the first week in NOV. so that all of her little friends can be there seeing how thanksgiving is when her real birthday is! This is the first year that she get to have a real birthday party and she is all about she has been to many this summer and every couple of days or so she tells me that she is " Nugry for berday cake"! I think that I am as thrilled about having the party as much as she is!!!
thanks for looking please tell me what you think!!!!!
About the cards.
I used The new in colors paper ribbon and ink!
Garden Whimsy and A studioG $1 stamp from Mikes for the lets party brads and LOTS of glue!

2 comments:

Stamping Moments said...

Wow Sarah this is just so beautiful. Thanks for the tip re the sanding block on the clear stamps I will have to try that. Did you order from the glitter pot?

Kim said...

OOOOOOOOO Purdy..... I am sure Ava and her friends will love them!