Wednesday, September 26, 2007

SC143 Ruby Grays



there is onyl one color on here that I have used and that is Basic Gray, so this was kind of fun the other colors are Going Gray, and Ruby Red. I have had both of the for a long time and never opended them I think thy worked well for this chalenge!
I don't think that I am going to be uploading till after the first I am sooooooooooo out of glue. I have 1/4 of a glue runner and 1 zig pen just not enough for me to play much more. after all I have made 40 Christmas cards and 10 birthday invites and a few mis. cards here and there all in just two or three weeks it has been fun I may just have to sneek a trip to good ole Walmart (for milk that is;D) so I don't lose my groove
Thank you for looking!!!
Share you thoughts with me please!!! :D

2 comments:

Hobby Mama said...

I have to say I love this card. And you. Now go get some milk. :)

Kim said...

Oh you crafty crafty girl. I bet you think you're hot huh??? Well, you're right! Awesome card!