Friday, June 20, 2008

and the winner is!!!!!

the lucky winner is Theresa and she said : Theresa said...
When I am stamp challenged I tend to go through my stamp sets and see which ones I haven't used in a while. Then I go visit the gallery and look for inspiration for those sets. Looking through my old stuff also helps, when I see how much I have improved. Congrats on 50K. Here is my take on the inspiration piece. and here are the rest of the card entries
Theresa send me your info and I will order you dies!!!!

4 comments:

Theresa Momber said...

Woohooo!!!! It is so my lucky day and it is my anniversary. I just told my husband yesterday that if he hadn't gotten me anything yet, I wouldn't mind some Nestabilities and now I have some!!! Yippy! Thank you, Sarah.

sandyh50 said...

Congratulations Theresa! And Happy Anniversary.

chickadee3357 said...

Congrats Theresa.

I find it kind of hurtful that my picture didn't make it on the slide show. Did you even look at my blog?

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary Theresa.

Wonderful selection of lovely cards were sent in for the contest.