Monday, June 30, 2008

It's H&M time!!!!

It's that time of the month............ For H&M Stamps to realise two of the cutest set yet!!!!!!
I have so many ideas for the set I used here there are a lot of images in this set so you could play forever!!!!!1
this hat is for my Hanky he is going to be two Aug. 28th and I thought I would do an Ice cream party for him and his little friends. I found the party hats HERE
there endless projects there!!!!
this set and another super cute camping set will be available to you on the tenth of this month!!!
be sure to check out the rest of the design team for lots more ideas!!!!

1 comment:

Hobby Mama said...

Too flippen cute. You have to make a pink one for MaKenna and sing her happy birthday on the 28th too. and eat some ice cream for her. Love love love love love this.