Sunday, March 29, 2009

Oops No Stop Sarah!!!!


Wow you should so see my room right now!!!! I got out every stamp every pack of old DP every old embelishment I have ever stored away!!! I found some really great stuff. I am calling this my treasure hunt!!!! The frame around the main image i got at hobby lobby like 5 years ago! the ribbon is from my coffee can of scrap ribbon the fake due drops have not been used forever! well most of my stuff hasn't I got all but the Kiwi Kiss out of the scrap box and I even got out something besides Swiss dots for the cuttle bug!!! The stamps are last years PTI sets, even the grunge board is something I had forgotten about!!! what a fun stamping day!!! and I even made time to clean the kitchen today. I feel very productive to day!!!!
now that I have stamped just for the heck of it I should probably clean my huge mess up I think I may only leave a small stack of stamps out and slowly go through them!!!!! I found 15 plus stamp sets that have never been used what a waist!!!
I think but can't be sure that I might be back tomorrow
with another card and I have some really funny pics of Thatcher eating dirt out of the garden!!!

No comments: