Tuesday, March 31, 2009

CC212!

Not colors I would think to put together, but when it is all said and done I think I like it!!!!!! This set is called blessing and it in from this months release at LPS the DP is from PTI and the grunge is from Tim Holtz I kind of used this months DD sketch, other than that I kind of kept it simple!
I just wanted to say thank you to everyone who still comes to this blog! when it comes to my creative mojo, it is all hit and miss. I think it may be back this week, as for next week who knows, but I have been having a blast playing some of the blog, and SCS challenges. So again thank you!!!!

3 comments:

Danni said...

What a nice card!! Great job!

Susie said...

Love this card. Wonderful design and colors.

Margaret said...

Love, love, love the color combo! I have a hard time making simple cards as I don't always know when to stop with adding color! Glad to see someone else loves to use bold colors. Margaret