Thursday, July 9, 2009

back to the basics oooooooops thursday!!!

be for I get into the card I am going to say this DO NOT EVER BUY A CISCO WIRELESS ROUTER!!!!!!! I have to be sitting right next to the fricking thing just to get it to work!!!!!
All right this is this weeks back to the basics card and again it is very simple but it still has all the design elements that catch the eye!!!! dimension is very important along with the focal point and a small amount of embellishment! you don't need a lot to say a lot! this is a baby card I made for my sister who just had her third baby girl (who by the way is very cute)
You can make this card using any thing from stickers to die cuts or something you have simply drawn and cut out! any background stamp or doodling and a corner rounder and border punch and you can get all of the at walmart or any store with a craft section!! in place of the border punch you could use deco scissors!!!
I really hope you have enjoyed this weeks card (to days late)
thanks foe looking!
Sarah :o)

1 comment:

Julia said...

Fun card Sarah! Love these : )