Sunday, October 19, 2008

FS89 Kind Thoughts!!!


yes I know that I do not upload near enough, this morning I felt the need to go and hang out with myself in the craft room. it was sooooooo nice!!!!it was been weeks and I just have not had the time or the will to stamp!!!!
I finished Jasmine Dorthy dress I think it turned out great but she would not quit acting like a bone head long enough for me to get a good pic!!!!
I still have no tin man but I am sure it will come to me!!!! well I think that I am going to go back to the craft room and try another card!!!!!
TFL
Sarah :D

5 comments:

Jessica Diedrich said...

Very cute! Love those butterflies!!!

Deb Wood said...

Wow this is soooo beautiful!! Love it!!

kat said...

it's so nice to see you back crafting; your cards are always perfect and provide me with lots of inspiration. Keep it up!

Anonymous said...

You could use cardboard boxes to create a tin man. Just spray paint the boxes with silver/grey paint. Then have him wear grey sweats & shweat shirt. Paint his face grey.
Use a funnel for a "hat" too!!
Cute!!

Christina said...

I just love this card! The colors you used, the folds, the butterflies, the embossing, everything! So pretty!