Monday, October 20, 2008

A Good Day To Show Off My Babies!!!!!!!

yesterday we spent most of the day looking for a pumpkin patch with no luck. we did how ever find a road side pick your own fruit, it was not open. oh well I did get some great pics of the kids and they look like we found a pumpkin patch!!!!! We are going to give it another try!!!!
It was a blast and the kids were not to bad sitting in the truck!!! we took them to pizza hut and let them all sit at there own table!!!! They thought they were so cool!






4 comments:

Kim said...

Wow those kids must have a BEAUTIFUL granny. They are stunning!

Hobby Mama said...

You got some great pictures.

Pamela said...

I don't remember if I have commented on your blog before or not. I subscribe through a reader. Anyway, GREAT pix.

Have a great day.

yanmaneee said...

hermes belt
nike vapormax
golden goose
golden gooses sneakers
michael kors outlet online
adidas stan smith
mbt shoes
hermes bags
off white hoodie
nike air force 1