Tuesday, April 14, 2009

OCC Sketch Challenge

I can't be completely sure, but i think I might be color challenged. It seem to me that when I
am plotting a card the only colors that come to mind are baja and kiwi!!! do they make a 12 step program for this!!!
alright so this is the first time i have done a OCC challenge and i chose to do this cause the color challenge had not been posted and i just really wanted to stamp to day!!!!!
So I have to say that I am completely obsessed with American Idol this year!!!! Not so much the show as one contestant, Adam Lambert!!!!! WOW this guy can sing!!!!
I would love to hear your thoughts! I really just wanted to dish about the show and find out who u all think is it this year!!!!
i know not very crafty but they are artists!!!

2 comments:

Becky T. said...

Love your card!

I posted on my blog the blog candy I won on your site. If you want to take a look or link it to your site....

http://picturethis2008.blogspot.com/2009/04/april-13-2009.html

Thanks again!! :-)

Silke Ledlow said...

Hi Sarah - long time no see :)!!!

So cool you played along!!! Your card is fabulous!!! I think the colors are rockin' and so is your take on the Sketch!!! You nailed it for sure!!!

Hope you'll play along soon!!! ~S~