Monday, July 21, 2008

floral wishes!!!!!

here is my card for day #5 sneak peek this set is floral wishes, due out on the 22nd, super cute set and works great with endless arrangement from sneak peek day #1 ! I started this card by just playing I really had no real idea of what I was going to do!!!!!! I am not sure I was even going to make a card I just wanted to play!!! So the black lines are done with a super fine sharpies and the frame was masked off with a post-it note!!! I then sponged the out side and stamped over the BG with my stitched BG stamp from SU!
the black pearls are Martha Stuart and the ribbon is from Wal-Mart! I used a small head pin to make the frame, I wanted very small piercings. The vase is stamped in Baja Breeze on the nestabilties and the flowers are all cut out and slightly popped up with mini glue dots!!!! I took so many steps with this card that it took a very long time, but in the end I think it turned out great!!!!!!
TFL
Sarah :D

3 comments:

Kim said...

Me too I think it is beautiful!

Hobby Mama said...

I love this sarah.

Stephanie Hargis said...

This is fabulous! I love the lines! Such a neat touch! You used some great color too! :D Wonderful job Sarah!

((hugs))