Sunday, July 6, 2008

SFYTT

I was wanting to do some stamping, I just needed some alone time. The kids have needed the super nanny for the last few days, and I am just about on my last nerve!!! So I went to Jen's blog to get the weekly SFYTT and went to work!!!!!
I loved this card till I put the sentiment on there I just dose not fit!!!! I will cover it later!! the three squares are punched out on textured paint chips thank you Lowe's!
the bird is colored with SU markers and I ran the card front through the sewing machine!!!

9 comments:

Patsy said...

Great card. Found your blog while hopping around. I love it. Your artwork is fantastic!!

Joz said...

Nice blog you have here!

jen del muro said...

so pretty!! thx for playing! hugs-jd

Stamping Moments said...

Hi Sarah,

Can you give me a quick email please, Jenny x

Sara in WI said...

That's beautiful!
Sara

Theresa said...

Oh, this is so pretty and that is my favorite set. Can't believe it is retiring.

Cheers,
Theresa

Becky O said...

Love the bird.

Debbie said...

This is Beautiful!! Love the square brads! TFS!

Gloria said...

Love your card!