Saturday, August 16, 2008

SFYTT

YEAH ME TWO DAYS IN A ROW!!!! This is this weeks SFYTT and I have not got to play with it for a while. I did how ever use some of the past weeks sketches for next weeks little paper shop release and they turned out great!!!
this card it really big I don't think you can tell by the picture but it is!!!!! it fits the large envelopes from SU I don't really like making this size card cause I don't have clear sleeves for then but on the plus side I do give them away faster!!!!
I do like the way this card turned out I love the colors kraft and baja breeze and some afternoon tea!!!
I also have a love affair with buttons I just can't seem to make a card with out them I think they are the best !!!!!

to all the SU demos out the have you seen the new holiday mini it is on the SU web sight and it rocks!!!!

any ways I am going for a walk now the boys really like to go out and walk in the evenings!!!!!
Thanks for looking
Sarah :D

6 comments:

ChrissyM said...

Love the colors very pretty!

Cindy Haffner said...

Sarah, love your card, so pretty.

Anonymous said...

very pretty!! thx for playing!!

Hobby Mama said...

Love the color combo.

Shannon Erskine aka e3stamper said...

too cute Sarah! love the buttons!

Kathryn said...

This is beautiful - -Love the buttons and the ribbon is gorgeous! :)