Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Tweet Tweet Chirp

lpsdt15
this was such a jun card to make, it is soooo different than anything I make, a bit out of the box!!! I did put a lot of thought into it (well I sat and watched TV) then it just came to me!!! I needed to make the tree bushy and I remembered the DP with the bird and it just all fell into place!!!
the set is called Chirp and will be available on the 26th for your stamping pleasure!!!!
keep coming back to see me all week I will have a new Little Paper Show sneak peek for you every day till the 26th and maybe some more after that the images this month are just so fun to work with!!!!!
and here are the links to the other design team members
lpsdt14

9 comments:

Hobby Mama said...

I love this card. The color combo makes me warm.

Julia said...

I love the scallop on the tree! Very pretty card Sarah

Cindy Haffner said...

Super job on both cards, love em.

Bonnie said...

Love them both Sarah but I am still IN love with the cardinal bookmark!

Renée said...

These are both great, Sarah! I LOVE the idea of the scalloped punch for the tree, fab!

ElyBlair said...

I love that cardinal!!! SOOOO creative!!

Shirley said...

Wondderful design on both cards Sarah! Love your colors and layouts too.

Carolina said...

Oh these are just adorable! Love the button on the tree and the little birdie is just too sweet!

Tanja said...

This is SO awesome! I love how you did the background! I wouldn't have thought they'd go together so well but they are perfect together!