Thursday, April 16, 2009

A Baby Card!!!

I think I am going to have a panic attack........ I just cut into my last beautiful piece of baja blue!!!!!!!! I have not made a order from SU in months and I think this is what is going to drive me to do, and once i get started i cant stop. I also have not got any thing from PTI my total fave in online shopping!!!!!!! I am the worst in the shopaholic department!!!!

Anywho I mad this card for an old friend, she just found out she was having a boy!!!!! I am very happy for her,she told me just two more and she would be all caught up with me!!!!! I replied girl you are CRAZY!!!!!!!

well hope you like the card!!


And here is my little messy face!!!! we told the kids after they were done eating they could have some chocolate from Easter.............. Jasmine took this pic and I then remembered I can not leave the kids in charge of feeding themselves!!!!!!! How do you like his hair!!!???

2 comments:

Basement Stamper said...

Great card, love this set, miss it since I let it go. It was a great baby set.

Love the baby pic, looks like a mess!

Hobby Mama said...

How am I missing all these blogs of the kids. I love the chocolate spikes