Tuesday, October 9, 2007

CC135



I have had this card in my mind for awhile now and it all just kind of came together today I knew what I wanted and the CC was perfect!! I am sorry for cheating and adding red but come on this card needed it.

can you believe the brads, I have no clue were I get them but I just don't think they could be more River Rock if I had painted them that color ( I did not paint them)

this card is brayered sponged and smeared and I am so happy with the way it turned out TFL!!!!

6 comments:

Becky O said...

Vert lovely sissy. I love you. I made some I will send you the pictures I am not real impressed with them but they are okay.

Pat's little corner of the world said...

I found your blog from Splitcoast and I have been looking at all your wonderful cards. Your blog is great!!! TFS****
I'll be back to see what cards you put on.
Pat Limberg
Tucson AZ>

Stamper Gail said...

Very pretty and realistic.

Kim said...

Show Off

nancy morgan said...

love your card...i don't think you cheated, the color challenge needed color...you added just the right touch = )!!

stampin_melissa said...

Wow, this is really gorgeous! I'm so glad you got this out of your mind and onto c/s! ;)