Sunday, October 21, 2007

Who's Getting Married



there is so much on this card it might just cost my first born to mail it. Okay it is not that heavy but there is a lot on it I just could not stop!!! I got all the flowers and stamps from papertreyink

and I don't think that I will quit playing with them any time soon. I do not know anybody that is getting married but I had to make a wedding card just for the heck of it!!! I used the new basic gray textured paper pale and perfect plum, and shimmery white! pale and perfect plum and mellow moss for the ink! I also used a lot of ribbon flowers brads and a few punches!!! I will be the first to say that I am quite pleased with how it turned out!!!

this is the veiw from the back thank you for stopping by!!!


1 comment:

Hobby Mama said...

LOVE IT. It looks heavy. love you.