Wednesday, March 5, 2008

2 sketches

I felt like I was cheating on this card so I added as muck stamping and ink as I could with out over doing it!!!! I just love to find new toys and Jasmine thought this was a good one mostly cause I let her play with it, ans when it comes to my stamp room there is little I am willing to let the kids play with!!!! hay they have there play room and I have mine the kids cant have it all!!!! but it makes Jasmine feel like a cool big kid to play with my stuff and she needs that from time to time!!!!!
the card I used guava choc chip river rock and VV CS afternoon tea DP
the stamps are just hatched and polka dot basics the cuttle kids and buttons both from walmart the brads I got at mike's and every thing else is from SU! I flipped the sketch so that the flower would fit every thing just feel into place for me today!!!!

this is for MOJO27 and this one did not come together as easy as the first can you see the busted eyelet aaaarg and I thing that the colors are a bit mute for my mood today I used thyme Kraft VV river rock and cocoa the same with ink - Kraft the stamps are many...... print pattern, sanded, wonderful you, and define your life. I distressed the large panel and pierced it them added a straight stitch in a not so straight line foe what I think is kind of cool looking!!!! I love the SU ribbon and I HATE EYELETS AAAAAAARRRG again!!!!

TFL! :D

PS: don't forget to comment on the blog candy below if you haven't already!!


15 comments:

Tara said...

both cards are fab!..but I love that flower...it's darling! I love all the details you add!! :)

Stampin_Melissa said...

Sarah, both cards are wonderful. I didn't even notice the broken eyelet until you mentioned it and I went searching for it.

You are pushing me over the edge with that Sanded b/g stamp! Sheesh! I have been so good at resisting it, but I feel myself loosing my resistance.

I AM getting my Define Your Life stamp set today! I love how you used it on this card! Lots of details! Great job!

Kim said...

fun card Sarah, love that big flower!

Jen said...

Both cards are just great, I really like how you used the sent around the flower...both are just great!!

Jennifer Reynard said...

Wow, really nice cards! You must have a lot of patience to use all those eyelets! Thanks for posting!

Hobby Mama said...

Love the both. I love you. I love the tulip one the better though it is more fun the other one is all grown up :) hugs and kisses.

Anonymous said...

oh love the cards especially the top one, the colors, layout, everything is perfect

Anonymous said...

This cards rocks...I love it!

Karen Lindsay said...

Again, I just love all your creations. They make me smile. :)
Karen

kat said...

The big flower w/stem & leaves is a great focal point on your card. Is it a die? From what you said, I think it is one of the Cuttle Kids die sets? If so, guess I'll have to get one even though I have no kids at home!!!

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Both cards are fabulous. Love the sanded, distressed look on the Mojo card. Just gorgeous! Thanks for playing! :)

Anonymous said...

YOUR CARDS ARE GORGEOUS!
Mine are so simple, but yours give me some really great ideas.
I can't remember how I found your blog... just linking through.
Anyway--though maybe you'd be interested in the Clip-it-up card making contest...They're giving away free stuff to the winners.
you can find it on their webpage
http://www.clipitup.com/contest.html

REally gorgeous. Thanks for sharing it.

Katharina Frei said...

Two terrific creations! I love the brown orange colour combinations and all the buttons!

Jennifer Meyer said...

Gorgeous cards Sarah, LOVE the colors and design. Jennifer :)

Kathy said...

Beautiful cards!!! Your work is amazing!! That flower card is my favorite card I have seen in along time!! Great job!!!