Thursday, March 20, 2008

WT158

I was so happy to see a challenge that I could really get into. this was fun, and it has made me want to stay in the stamp room all day. This was like a nice little warm up!!!!! I found the inspiration for this card on Nichole Heady's blog http://nicholeheady.typepad.com/capture_the_moment/2008/03/4.html
I ran mine through the CB and when the card was finished I noticed that the embossed BG was up-side down oh poo, and oh well it is still pretty!!!!! the DP is afternoon tea from SU and I also used guava and cocoa CS the base is SS white CS and I stamped on WW it is smother and the ink lays down better on WW but SS white makes a better card base!!!!
in other news I think I have picked out my fav funny kid story and I will give you that tomorrow so please leave more stories and try to out do my fav !!!!

5 comments:

Shy said...

oooh that is pretty! Very nice. Like the colors

Tara said...

oh so pretty! I love that you made your card the tag!! :)

Jessica said...

pretty card!

Anonymous said...

Such a pretty card. I really liked the colors. You do some awesome work. Just don't know when you find the time.

Anonymous said...

Fabulous card ... check out my blog ... You Make My Day!