Wednesday, March 26, 2008

PINK MUCH!!!!!!!

This is for today's SC169 and I love it!!! I was so happy to see that the layout came from Leslierich my very first SU party before my mom became a demo was at Les's we did her post-it note holder and a cute little birthday card that I still have so I guess in a way if it were not for Leslie I would not be stamping!!!!
the card is done in banana and PTI march pinks the DP is BG 2 scoops
now I think I am going upstairs to do another that is not so crazy pink!!!!!
TFL :D

2 comments:

Me, My Stamps and I said...

i am getting the X on your gallery, so I am going to post my comment here for this beautiful card and just lovely all around-the stitching,and embellies.
tfs:)
chat

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous Sarah! Love your colours and the out of the box design! Beautiful, as is everything you do!