Sunday, March 23, 2008

WSC39 happy bunny day!!!!


I Find that I am kind of being a lazy stamper, mostly because I can't seem to come up with a good sketch all on my own!!!! I think a;most every thing I have uploaded in the past week or two has bee a blog or SCS sketch. This card is no different this one is for Beate WSC39 (I think 39)!!! on the upside of my creative funk I totally love this card!!! the colors are a bit off and that makes me love it more. I went with spring moss (PTI) and groovy guava (SU) the stamps are favorite weddings (PTI) and infinite goodness (SU). the DP is everyday blessings (PTI).

I water colored the pears and dragonfly and pulled it all together with the sewing machine and ribbon my two fave accessories

hope you like!!!!

TFL :D


PS: look what the bunny gave Hanky

he loves his new radio flyer!!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lovely card! Love the colors, set and gorgeous ribbon you used.
Your little boy looks adorable on his new bike.
Happy Easter
Hugs and smiles

Shy said...

The colors are so calming. Very nice.

What a cutie you have!!

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful card! I love your stitching, coloring and ribbon...it's all wonderful! What a sweet boy too...who LOVES his new bike. TFS!

Andria said...

Beautiful card! Love it!
As for your son, he looks so cute on his new flyer! CAAAUTE!

Anonymous said...

That card is beautiful! However, the picture of your son would outshine anything!!! He is absolutely adorable on his new bike! I had 2 boys and think that little boys are just the cutest things! Enjoy!