Friday, March 21, 2008

great storys!!!!!

all of them were so funny but this is the one that I got the best laugh from!!!!! and I think that I picked this one because Ava was jumping in the crib with Henry like they always do!!! Ava came up stairs were I was feeding the Baby and handed me a rock solid poopy ball and told me that Hank was stinky see here is his poop!!!!!
so here is the winning story!!!!
My daughter taught me a very important lesson a few months back: do not, I repeat, do not take something from your 3 year old without looking to see what "gift" you are getting. My daughter is always handing me stuff, usually while I'm driving. Maybe, it's her cereal bar wrapper. Or her empty sippy cup. Or her sucker stick. Well, early one morning--like 4 am--my daughter came to my bedside and said "Here you go, Mommy". I was half-asleep and reached out my hand without a question. Then she rubbed something on my hand. I asked her what it was. "It's poopy" she replied. Before I even knew it, my hand was at my nose and I took a whiff. What was I thinking? It turns out that Allie had a poopy in her pull up (never happened since potty training) and decided that Mommy was just the person to help her out. After I realized what I had on my hand, I bolted up out of the bed and started squealing to my husband. Of course, he laughed...and laughed...and laughed. Guess who got to scrub the kid while I scrubbed myself? That'll teach him to laugh at me for having poopy on my hand!
I will post the rest and some more of mine tomorrow!!!!

2 comments:

kat said...

You're right! This story is priceless!!!!!!!

Jane Izumi Matsumoto said...

I have to say, as a mother of two little boys (one that just turned 3 and I also teach 2/3 yr olds) this story is priceless! lol! If there was a camera to take a picture of the look on your face when you realized what you were holding... omg! I love your blog. Looking forward to coming back again often. ~ jane