Thursday, March 27, 2008

WT159 SC169

I loved yesterdays Sketch challenge but I went a bit over kill on the pink so I used the SC for today's WT159!!! I think I had forgot that I had an airbrush till today but it was so much fun to play with so I might play some more........ after I get the floors done I promised DH I would do that today!!!!! that and you can not see the top of my desk right now so I did both yesterday's and today's cards sitting on the floor!!! So now you just can't see my room YIKES what a mess and you I will not show pic of messyness I am blushing talking about it!!!
most of the product deet'd are on SCS but I did not say what I did with the AB I filled the bottle 1/2 way full with alcohol and the dropped one drop at a time with the R-Inkers till it was the color I wanted it (about 4 or 5)
TFL :D

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is such a beautiful card!

Anonymous said...

This is such a beautiful card!

Michelle said...

Very very pretty. Love those large pearl brads.

Jody Morrow said...

gorgeous card!

Shy said...

Wow!! Love your card so beautiful!

kat said...

Your card is so soothing; it would be a perfect Sympathy or Get Well card and those are hard to find/make sometimes....love it!

Corie said...

This is so incredibly beautiful!!

Anonymous said...

Love both of your sketch cards ... wonderful combinations of color and pattern.

Debbie Olson said...

Sarah, this card is SO lovely! I don't think I've visited your blog before; it is just beautiful, I hope it's okay that I added you to my blog list. If not, let me know. and i"ll be glad to remove it. Thanks!

Unknown said...

oh my sarah this card is JUST HEAVENLY!!! congrats on the spot over at Jen's for the month!!

Libby Hickson said...

This is SO gorgeous!!

Paula said...

This card is so elegant and beautiful. I simply LOVE IT!