Saturday, March 15, 2008

BIG NEWS and a card!!!!

Yes I know it is a little bit of a strange color combo but I had this really pretty ruby flower that I wanted to use and I just could not make it work, and still can't after the ruby was added oh well I love the richness it added to the very cool wasabi and soft sky the DP is SU and so are the button flower and CS! I used out on a limb it will stay one of my favs for ever!!!!!! the trees out side are starting to bloom so that was my inspiration and the sketch is a jacked up try at Beate WSC sorry beate I hacked this one all to HE** !!!! the ribbon is Martha Stewart it is just beautiful!!!!!!
Now for the big news get your mouse ready to click......... here!!!!
Did you see I got asked to be on the DT for H&M stamps due to open there doors May 10th!! I can not wait to start showing you all they have to offer!!!!
Alright peeps be sure to come back tomorrow I am off to do Jen's SFYTT
It is already planed in my head!!!!
TFL :D

9 comments:

Charlene Austin said...

WooHoo!! Yay!! Congrats to you. Your schtuff is perfect so I am not surprised one bit!! Now I am off to find out what H&M is!!

Anonymous said...

Fantastic card! Congratulations on the design team! Hugs and smiles

Charlene Austin said...

Oh and I just ordered that dp on my last order! Now I am even more glad I did after seeing it on your fab card!

Tommy said...

Your card is just lovely! Congrats to you! It's only the beginning tho for you........Hello Hollywood?????
Have a good day,Elizabeth

Rosella said...

Congratulations Sarah! You are an amazing stamper! Looking forward to seeing the new stamp creations!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card and Congratulations on the new design team position! I am not surprised; you are such an awesome stamper, it had to happen! Can't wait to see what you have up your sleeve!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Sarah! Who could NOT want you on her team!? You Go Girl!

Alli Miles said...

Congrats Sarah! It was only a matter of time before you got snapped up!

Kathy said...

I just seen this on a link from CPS!! You deserve it your cards are fabulous!! Congrats...