Tuesday, March 11, 2008

jen's SFYTT

How about some happy spring colors today!!!! I got my two scoops in the mail yesterday along with the new CB folder. I am love'n them both. today we had to take Thatcher to the PEE PEE doctor to have the goods looked at he has some swelling but DOC seemed to think that everything was fine!!!!!! After we left there we could not leave Norfolk with out going to mikes and getting a few thing, the flower and the fake dew drops (hay they look good to me) on the card and the MS butterfly punch and the most beautiful ribbon to see and touch yep it is also Martha Stewart!!! I think that I might need to stop shopping for a while and just play with what I have for a while.......... well the 15 any ways PTI is always a must have for me!!!!
Okay let me talk about the card a minute ribbon and stamps are SU she's all that love this set but it is harder to use than I thought it would be and by that I mean look good!!!!
The CS is spring moss wild wasabi pretty in pink WW and cool caribbean, the DP is Basic grey two scoops and the buttons are some that fell off of some thing around here I stitched each of the corners with needle and EF the prago lady is stamped in regale rose
TFL!!!!! :D

10 comments:

Hobby Mama said...

You were thinking about your prego sissy and how bad she wants that stamp set soooooooo bad. Love the card as we talked about sophisticated cute.

Jen said...

This is so super cute!

Heather said...

What a fluffy card! I love how you used Jen's sketch.

Kathy said...

This is so pretty!! I love all your added embellishments!! Cute stamp!!

Annelies said...

Nice card! Gorgeous stamp!

Unity Stamp Company said...

Love your style...thanks for the inspiration! ....and could that little PHOTO of "Thatcher" be any cuter?! Thanks for visiting Unity.

Tara said...

super cute card...I love the x's you stitched on!! :)

Anonymous said...

I'm ordering this set at stamp club tonight....you made me do it! What a lovely card. The stitches in the corner are an adorable touch!

Jessica said...

cute card!

Anonymous said...

how cuuute!! love all your elements!