Wednesday, March 26, 2008

So Cool Look What I Got!!!!!!



thank you Alex for this sweet Arte Y pico award you rock here Sillybirds Stamping Diary blog she has some beautiful stuff!!!!!!

here are the rules peep's

There are 5 rules attached to this and they are -
1. You have to pick 5 blogs that you consider deserve this award for their creativity, design, interesting material, and also contributes to the blogging community, no matter what language.
2. Each award has to have the name of the author and also a link to his/her blog to be visited by everyone.
3. Each award winner has to show the award and put the name and link to the blog that has given her/him the award itself.
4. Award winner and the one who has given the prize have to show the link of "Arte Y Pico" blog, so everyone will know the origin of this award.
5. To show these rules.

so here are the girls I picked

#1 my mommy she is why I got into stamping and I love her so she gets to be my #1 Inked

#2 Charlene cause she is just down right cool love ya stuff chick willow and paisley

#3 is Laura ladies this women rocks the paper and ink scrapnextras

#4 it's Amy omg you have to see her blog if you haven't WOW talk about beautiful!!!!!! Pickled paper Designs

and last but not least my #5 is Lauraly on SCS. don't we all wish we had her talent Just give me stamps

so there you have it my fav 5!!!!!

TFL :D

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you Sarah! I am honoured to be in the same company as these ladies! How very cool is it that your Mom stamps! I visited her blog briefly, and I can see the talent runs very deep in your family! Thanks again; you're such a sweetie!

Anonymous said...

Congrats Sarah! You deserve it!

Amy Sheffer said...

Thank you Sarah!! I'm honored.